lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

Pre-falls are popping out!

CHANEL






















It seems to me this collection has been inspired by Vietnam and the war, (if you look at the first picture:Soldier) In general I think its very luxury and it has strong ideas but is not really mt style. But, I must say I'm madly in love with that first womenswear piece at the second picture. I could wear third picture's outfit too.


ALEXANDER WANG










Not his best collection and not the best season's collection for sure, but always good, could wear it all.

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG









I must say I like these looks, specially the oversized coat!

VERSACE





I have not liked the collection in general, I think the patterns for this season are pretty terrible and the collection is full of them!But I've chosen these three looks which I've liked a lot, without patterns!!I've always loved the sober and sexy side of Versace.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario