lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009



I'm going to disappear for a few days, until friday. I'm in exams period and I have them all together so I'm not going to have time for anything! I'll try to post somenthing if I can, but probably I just won't be able to... Studying contemporary art right now...Love the Fauves!!
Wish me luck, I'll need it!
XOXO

Voy a estar desaparecida unos dias, probablemente hasta el viernes seguro ya que estoy de examenes y los tengo todos seguidos! Intentare publicar algo si veo que puedo, pero lo dudo...
Estudiando arte contemporaneo ahora mismo...Me encantan los Fauves!
Deseadme suerte, la voy a necesitar!!
Un beso!

4 comentarios:

  1. Un blog muy chulo, esperaré tu regreso. Un saludo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola!! cuanto tiempo, bueno espero tu regreso un besazo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When you get done with exams don't forget to the lingerie giveaway I'm having on my blog? I'd love for you to win! :-)

    http://stockingsaddict.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar